Hoppin’ Tots Pre-School Gymnastics Classes
Highly innovative movement education program involving gymnastics principles for boys and girls ages 1-6. The curriculum is designed to develop agility, coordination, physical fitness and self-reliance through positive physical experiences.
Benefits of Pre-School Program:
- Structured social development
- Motor skill learning
- Physical development
- Introduction to lifelong fitness habits
To create a fun and challenging environment for every student, children are placed into a class that best suits their needs, maturation and physical ability.
Parent Participation Classes:
Working with a professional coach, these classes are designed for parents to help guide learning, provide
encouragement and share in the fun. It’s a perfect opportunity to interact with your child in a fitness-related activity.
- Tiny Tads (45 minutes) Ages 10 – 24 months old.
- Little Tads (45 minutes) Ages 24 – 42 months old
- Play Group (60 minutes) Ages 1 ½ — 4 years old
Independent Participation Classes:
These classes allow students to work with a new adult (teacher/coach) and learn to trust that separation from their parent is O.K. for a short time! Skills and circuits grow gradually more complicated as the children mature and become ready to advance into EnVision’s Flip-Tastics Program for school-aged children.
- Tadpoles (45 minutes) Ages 3 — 4 years. Must be potty trained, able to separate and follow basic directions.
- Pollywogs (60 minutes) Ages 4 to 5 years. Will start Kindergarten next school year.
- Leap Frogs (60 minutes) Ages 5 to 6 years. Currently attending Kindergarten.
For class times, visit our Hoppin’ Tots Schedule. To schedule a free trial class, call us at 609-261-1140